Monday, November 19, 2007

Blood Diamond

The movie of blood diamond display us about what happened in Africa. Why they killed each other and who want to buy the diamond.

In Africa of the movie, they killed each other because they wear shared each army. Some army wants to have soldier more then another army then they have a power. The army of the chip, they want many diamonds because the diamond is money, they sold the diamond then takes money. This money used to buy the gun and the army `s thing.

Many country of diamond company wants to buy the diamond from Africa because their diamond was cheap then another country `s diamond and the quality was too.

Blood Diamond, I did not know what the meaning is but when I finished the movie to watch. I could understand little bit about what happed in Africa and why they had a lot of war. The blood diamond means, Africa `s diamond made from the their blood but that was not all of Africa I think some where.

No comments: